1) You drive at right lane of the road, with a speed of only 50 KM/H. If people horn behind you, you still don’t know what’s wrong.
2) You have the luxury of working from 8 AM to 5 PM (get off work punctually).
3) You don’t believe that there is any “clean” politician in Sabah.
4) You feel “obligated” to reach the top of Mount Kinabalu at least once in a lifetime.
5) You prefer a big car than a big house (probably you can’t drive a big house around to show off).
6) You wear slipper and short wherever you go, even in city.
7) You still think that Labuan is belong to Sabah.
8) You will not go to any FREE seminar / function that has no food or refreshment.
9) You don’t care about service. You just want things cheap, cheap, cheap…
10) You know where to get your candles and torch light quickly in the total darkness (due to training by frequent blackout).
Please feel free to add more…